BRAIN AWARENESS WEEK PARTNER
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Brain Awareness Week (BAW) partner.
Go to Registration Form.
What does it mean to be a BAW Partner?
By registering, your organization joins a global partnership committed to
educating the public about the brain and the promise of brain research. BAW partners agree to:
BAW provides a wonderful opportunity to place your organization’s work in the
public spotlight. By celebrating BAW, you can:
- Increase your visibility by advancing your mission within the broader context
of a global education initiative.
- Spread the word
about the importance of brain research and its critical role in helping
people lead healthier, more productive lives.
- Arm the public
with the knowledge and information they need to make informed decisions
about their health.
- Insure a future
for neuroscientific discovery by inspiring the next generation of
Registered partners have access to:
- FREE resources including event ideas and planning tips,
outreach tools, education and science links, and downloadable materials.
- The BAW Calendar of Events to publicize your
- FREE materials to distribute
(USA partners only).
- Networking opportunities with other partner organizations.
Still have questions? Contact the BAW Campaign Headquarters
at email@example.com (212) 401-1689 for assistance.
Are you ready to get involved?
Click here to register. Registration consists of two steps: 1) completing the “Register for Brain
Awareness Week” section on the left-hand side of the Register/Login page; and
2) completing the registration form. You will receive an email notification
when your registration is approved.